Sunday, January 11, 2015

The First Week

The start of this year is surely something worth remembering. This past week has been filled with LA adventures and getting rekt.

Michael and I went off to The Last Bookstore (I've been there twice already this whole break), and wow do I love that place. The first time I went was with Sam and I actually met a nice guy there that complimented my fur coat- which was a nice surprise with my recent streak of life being shit and my clothes being quite man repelling. After my visits, I ended up with a book about James Dean and a Stephen King novel that everyone continues to make fun of me for.

Sam, Emily, Eric, Romina, Danya, Lucas, and I went off to Sam's cabin for a few days and WOW DID WE GO HARD. It's currently 10:28 PM and I just woke up from a nap that started around 6; that's how tired I still am from the whole trip. Besides getting wasted every night, it really was just a nice, relaxing week. Being away from home, school, everyone in general; it was just nice to not have a care in the world and to be able to sit down ol' family style at the dinner table in the morning and dance on the same dinner table at night. Besides my little episode on the last night, it was definitely one of the most fun times I've had. 

Since being back on Thursday, I've been busy with the usual Hollywood antics. Brian, Brent, Romina and I went off to get milkshakes and ice cream at MILK, followed by a french fry run and lots of talk about our (non-existent) love lives. I don't know why people (or I) like to talk about relationships so much. On Saturday, Emily, Sam, and I had our last lil' group bonding day. Going down to LACMA for the last time in a while- although it wasn't as much fun as it used to be... I could still remember running around the place, making fun of all of the artwork, checking out all of the museum junkies. I guess we're just growing up. 

Life's been full of a lot of adventures and I'm happy that I'm typing this all out right now because I seem to have forgotten 90% of it already. Even when reading all of this, I seem to lack excitement and that "magic" I used to have when I described my memories. These were all such fun days, and I remember dancing and laughing and screaming; but I just can't seem to put my memories down into a string of pleasant words. I don't know, I feel like I'm in some sort of rut right now. Maybe something exciting will happen soon- like dancing on stage at a concert, or meeting some random person in line for a show and having the best few days of winter break ever, just something along the lines like my summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment